MythicalFrost Rules Please be sure to read the rules carefully to prevent yourself from getting punished. We provide rules here is to keep everyone safe, and you are responsible for your actions. Failure to follow the rules will result in punishment. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!
1. No Griefing / Theft / Trespassing
1. Modifying other players builds or abandoned builds is considered griefing and result in a ban. This includes methods that either add blocks (placing blocks by hand, cobble monsters, etc.) and ones that subtract blocks (breaking blocks by hand, TNT).
2. Stealing other players crops or items without their consent is considered theft and result in a ban.
3. Breaking into another player’s property in a way that damages the build is considered griefing. Look with your eyes, not with your pickaxe!
2. No Hacking / use of Exploits
1. X-Ray mods and texture packs are prohibited and it will result in a ban.
2. Hacked Clients are prohibited and will result in a ban.
3. Mods that do not affect vanilla mechanics are allowed (ex. Optifine).
4. The use of exploits in the vanilla game to gain an unfair advantage are banned.
3. No Player Trapping
1. Trapping players or tricking players into your traps are prohibited and it will result in a ban. This isn’t Factions, don’t treat is as such.
4. No Inappropriate builds
1. Symbolism of anything sexual, racist, controversial, or hateful are not allowed, and the builder will have their build removed and banned if they do not remove it.
5. Max 100 entities per chunk
1. Players must limit the number of entities within a single chunk to 100 entities. This rule also works in conjunction with rule 5.
1.2. Players can open the debug screen using the F3 key and look at the 5th line down to see the numbers in the “EX: #of entities in vision) / (#of entities rendered)” line to check for themselves how many entities are nearby. Check out this page on the Minecraft Wiki for more details: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Debug_screen
1.3. Players can use the keyboard shortcut F3+G to see the chunk boundaries on your screen.
2. Players in violation of this rule will be warned, and if the issue isn’t resolved in a timely manner the excess entities will be removed by Staff.
6. No Lag Machines / excessively large Redstone mechanisms
1. Redstone machines are allowed, but they need to be kept to a reasonable size and not cause a large amount of lag for nearby players. If you’re not sure if your Redstone qualifies, ask a staff member.
7. No Scamming / upselling
1. Scamming others with in-game money and items are prohibited and it will result in a ban.
2. This also includes buying items from other players’ shops and selling them at yours for a higher price!
8. No Begging for items / ranks from players / staff’s
1. Do not beg, or ask for ranks or items to be spawned in by admins or for them to run commands that you wouldn't normally have access to (excluding ones to investigate other rule-breakers or repair damage that they have caused).
1. Don’t build within 100 blocks of a player without their permission
1. Players have a right to not be forced to live near players that they don’t want to. Always check the surrounding area for other players’ builds! If asked to move your house, then you can either do so yourself or ask for staff help.
2. Do not use areas surrounding other players’ builds as areas for resource gathering. This falls under the ‘no griefing’ rule!
2. Players are not allowed to claim over other players’ builds without permission from the person who originally built it. The claim will be removed (without refunding the claim blocks), and the player in question will be given a warning.
1. Unless you are gifted the build, the build belongs to the person who placed the blocks, not the one who owns the claim
1. Limit your islands to have no more than 10 spawners within a 50 block radius.
1.1. SkyBlock has the added feature of allowing players to place spawners wherever they please, unlike Survival where the farm has to be built around wherever the spawner is found. Therefore, we had to set a limit of how many can be in a given place to keep the server playable.
2. The owner of the island has final say whether you’re allowed to remain as a member of the island. This falls under the ‘no trespassing’ rule!
1. Do not be disrespectful to players or staff members
1. Do not talk back to a staff member. We’re here to make everyone’s experience here enjoyable, and that means enforcing rules. If you don’t like that, then you are free to leave.
2. Staff have final say whether an action follows or breaks a rule. Ignoring a staff member will result in a warning or an escalation of the broken rule in question.
3. If a player is uncomfortable with something that you’re saying/doing and you continue to do it, it will result in a warning.
2. Impersonating other players or staff members is prohibited
1. All staff will have either a [Helper], [Mod], [Admin], or [Founder] prefix in front of their name. Anyone who doesn’t have these is not staff!
3. Players are only obligated to follow directions from other players that are explicitly written in these rules.
3. No swearing
1. Finding a way to bypass it will result in a warning or being muted. Continue to do so will result in a ban. We have a profanity filter for a reason!
2. This includes leetspeak, misspellings, etc. of inappropriate words.
4. Do not be racist, sexual, and inappropriate toward players or staff members.
1. Anything that could be considered derogatory, elitist, crude, or in any way hurtful to a player is grounds for a punishment.
2. Avoid talking about any controversial topics in public chat. We’re here to enjoy ourselves, and not get into an argument
5. Advertising 3rd party sites is prohibited
1. Do not advertise any server IP's, websites, or YouTube channels it will result in a permanent ban.
2. This rule is meant to save players from visiting sites that are unsafe, inappropriate, or general anything that is not a part of the server. If you’re not sure if you’re site is allowed, ask staff.
3. Informational sites like the Minecraft Wiki are allowed.
6. No Spamming chat messages, commands or excessive caps
1. ‘Spamming’ is considered any message that contains a large amount of random characters or any message that is repeated several times in quick succession. Spammers will be warned, and if they continue they will be muted.
2. Commands that send a message in either global chat or to another player (/tpa, /afk, /msg, etc.) are also considered spam.
3. Do not use exclusive caps in chat (Example: HI HOW ARE YOU?).
7. No Drama
1. Keep all of the drama out of our community, and be sure to avoid it, or you will be permanently banned. This is a no drama zone.
2. Arguments in chat are no excuse to not follow any of the above rules, and their punishments will often compound if you let it get out of hand. Be careful!
8. No Trolling in Chat
1. Trolling in chat will result in a ban.
2. Only speak English
Please only speak English in the global chat but we do not mind you speaking a different language in private message.
2.1. Most staff only speak English, and to properly do their job staff need to understand everything said in chat. Anyone that doesn’t will be assumed to be doing something against the rules since they don’t want to mention it in a way that staff can understand.
1. When making a forum post, make sure that all content in the post is relevant to the thread and professional. Posts and comments that serve no purpose (spam posts/comments, forum trolling, etc.) are subject to removal.
2. Spamming private messages to another player are not allowed, and are subject to removal from the forums.
3. When writing a ban appeal, make sure to follow the given format. Posts that don’t will be denied and must be redone if you wish to return to the server.
3.1. Ban appeals can only be done by the player that is banned. Any ban appeal that is written another player will automatically be denied. Appeals are meant to be a plea for innocence/mercy (depending on the case), which can only be shown by the player who was banned.
MythicalFrost is a Minecraft Networking Community that provides many different gameplays such as Survival and SkyBlock. We are a family friendly, relaxing, and a worry-free community that provides a safe environment for everyone to join. Everyone is welcome to join us and have a fun time. Come check us out and make yourself at home.