What's new

Welcome to MythicalFrost!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approve BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGsALTs

The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Mythicalfrost
Minecraft name: OGsALTs
Reason for your ban: supposed X-RAY
Who banned you: Ace (accioace)
Why should you be unbanned: This hole journey started a few weeks ago possibly and most likely more than a month ago where I and 3 of my friends decided we should mess about in Minecraft once again since it had been at least 5 years since the last time we had all touched mc, and came across this small server where there was no griefing and claiming areas, etc.
Which where our personal favourite servers because we could build many things and made it easier to communicate with staff members because theres less people. With these few weeks me and some of my friends have accomplished a lot on the server most of the large structures for example at /warp EOS I personally built which took a lot of time with a few of friends helping me resource gather it made it a lot easier, we even made a IG farm to try and get baltop and we alternated on who would be afk by it and working on things around it so it still would work. I also met a lot of friendly people on the server and became quite close to them for example Callmefather liked what I had built and I also liked a lot what he had built so we decided to start expanding my area into a town. However whilst I was attempting to logon to the server today it came up showing I was banned for x ray and now I'm being 100% honest I don't have a clue why I got banned for x raying however I'm guessing it might have been because we had lots of diamonds? in which that case it was because I had my friends help me out and they mined a lot whilst I was constructing things.(now reading this back does make me think that one of my friends may have used x ray on my account however I am almost 100% that he didn't because he couldn't be bothered to play mc and he barely went on, I personally aloud him to use my account for a bit because he couldn't remember his security questions in mc my responsibility and own fault for doing that) however I do not blame the owner for finding it weird how one person has about 5 stacks of diamonds and I would do the same if I saw someone similar on my own server(banning them)
Why do you want to come back: Because so far I have enjoyed the experience on the server a lot and built many things put many hours into the server even made many friendly friends on the server.
Do you take full responsibility for your actions: Although I didn't x ray meaning I think I got banned for no reason I do take full responsibility for every action I've done on the server( or of my account since its not possible to tell who was and wasn't on my account and my responsibility if someone else does something that was on my account that was wrong still not justified if someone else did it) I have made mistakes in the past on mc I used a auto click on Badlion for about an hour and got banned and I regret largely on what I did it was stupid because I only did it because I was bored not because I wasn't good at PvP and I missed out on a lot of fun on Badlion with friends I hope that it doesn't happen the same with this server.

Last edited:

OGsALTs

just changed my account password to ensure nothing of this sort of confusion happens again and I totally messed up giving other people my account to borrow.

Ace

Staff member
Founder
We take x-ray very seriously. You are responsible with your own account not others. Lying isn't going get you anywhere as you see we have all the evidences. I will show you a few screenshots. As you see where I placed the cobblestones that where you mined your diamonds. You dig straight to the diamonds. You did mine quite a lot of diamonds.

Evidence:
When you decide to be honest please edit your ban appeal or appeal again.

Appeal Denied.

OGsALTs

We take x-ray very seriously. You are responsible with your own account not others. Lying isn't going get you anywhere as you see we have all the evidences. I will show you a few screenshots. As you see where I placed the cobblestones that where you mined your diamonds. You dig straight to the diamonds. You did mine quite a lot of diamonds.

Evidence:
When you decide to be honest please edit your ban appeal or appeal again.

Appeal Denied.
have done so and I was being honest with this ban appeal

Ace

Staff member
Founder
Alright, I will be unban you but however please be sure to read the rules and follow them. Also upon your unban your balance will be reset to 0 and when you join please be sure to give the diamonds and tools that you x-ray for to a Admin.

Welcome back to MythicalFrost!

Status
Not open for further replies.