What's new

Welcome to MythicalFrost!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approve Ban Appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordy329

The server you were banned on:
Mythical Frost
Minecraft name:
jordy329
Reason for your ban:
X-ray
Who banned you:
Ace
Why should you be unbanned:
I believe I should be unbanned because I normally never EVER use it. I did use it I will be honest i tried using it cause i was curious how it worked so i did try it. BUT you can check my mines i normally NEVER ever EVER used it only once did it use it. All my mines are straight lines and i just go straight until i stumble upon something, I have tons of mines of my straight pathes under my base to prove it.
Why do you want to come back:
I would like to come back because i take full responsibility for my actions of using X-ray and i swear to never use it again. Me and my friend love to play on the server its a great community filled with a lot of talented builders and I would love to come back and continue to be a part of the server.
Do you take full responsibility for your actions:
Yes, completely. I swear to never EVER use it again i uninstalled the resource pack. I really would LOVE to have a second chance to prove that it wont happen again . Thank you so much

Ace

Staff member
Founder
Hello, jordy so yes you were using x-ray and digging straight to the diamonds but however I will unban you. I do appreciate you being honest here. But don't let it happen again and be sure to follow the rules. Next time it will be permanent ban without an appeal just warning you. Although please give the diamonds, tools, items you x-ray for to a Admin+ when you get on.

You have been unbanned. Welcome Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.