What's new

Welcome to MythicalFrost!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approve Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jentastic

The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Mythical Frost

Minecraft name: Jentastic

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Ace

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I typically would NEVER use it I let the curiosity get the best of me and I PROMISE to never use it again EVER. I normally do not use it not to make excuses at all as I take full responsibility for my actions.

Why do you want to come back: Because my friends and I have really enjoyed playing on your server I really like the community they are very friendly and helpful and that is hard to find in servers.

Do you take full responsibility for your actions: YES! Absolutely! I have already removed the texture pack, I promise to NEVER use it again. I really enjoy the server and would love to have a second chance and continue to play on it and most important to show you it will never happen again.

Ace

Staff member
Founder
alright, thank you for your honesty I really appreciate it. Just make sure it doesn't happen again this is your warning. Be sure to follow the rules and also when you come back in please hand in the diamonds and items you x-ray for.

You have been unbanned. Welcome Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.