What's new

Welcome to MythicalFrost!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approve Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise_God

The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): mythricfrost Minecraft name: Wise_GOD
Reason for your ban: x-ray
Xray Who banned you: Ace/Meta Why should you be unbanned: didn't x-ray just had a lot of money and got banned like that isn't a crime?
Why do you want to come back: I love the sever it is a fantastic sever I like all the people the events are a fun really nice community
Do you take full responsibility for your actions: I take action and responsibility but not sure as I haven't x rayed but if I have do apologize I am really sorry there are me and my brother that uses this account although he is hardly on only on earlier today not blaming him nothing was downloaded.
(don't know the code for they appeal really sorry for that)

if I have also done anything to affect/ cheat in any other way other then the permission I have been given I am sry to that although nothing comes to mind I am truly heart filled apologize

really I am truly sorry I haven't done anything and it is a gut-wrenching feeling to think that something like this has happened I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive any actions that were committed on this account.

also I would like to admit I got vip3 rank and I was enjoying the sever building a shop for everyone and building structures like mob farms and such for everyone to use when my shop was done i have no reason to cheat and use x-ray and see no benefits I had money I would have just bought the items if I needed them and the money I acquired from trades from mining coal and trading with villagers for emeralds then selling them sry if this was abusing it in some way but I see it being ok as everyone was doing the trading? still not making excuses if something was accused I am not one to call someone a lier its with good reason to do as you wish but it was fun on the server if you don't let me back in have a good life and hope you all are well if you do let me back on I will make sure every time I log on there are no unfair advantages as I hate NO I DESPISE cheaters still I need no sympathy as I have been accused its up to the wonderful admin team to decide but if they decide not merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

Last edited:

Ace

Staff member
Founder
Hello, You had 80k yesterday and you made over 200k in one day that is impossible and you can't make that much with a guardian farm. First of all you are respond with your own account. But as we were checking your mines and most of the part you were mining straight to diamonds.

Evidence: (Evidence with logs that shows where you minded the diamonds and it looks like you were mining straight to the diamonds most of the time.)

Wise_God

found out my brother installed a x-ray texture pack fully admitted he was hacking its off now I don't expect to get unbanned but he has been punished and will not be coming on the account again so don't unban me or do it will be nice but he has had it removed i just play and build I don't use texture packs but he said there was one that removed all the textured from the world bar the ores or something I think that is the x-ray thing but i made sure Minecraft had a full wipe and reset and now mods or cheats on still stands he cheated on my account and you don't have to unban me but was just letting you know what happens so sry for this mate he is being grounded from the internet for a month for messing on my computer hope to resolve this if you need any further evidence I don't to know what evidence I need as I don't go into the logs? but if you need anyhting from me ill relay it to him and make sure he has learned his lesson he is really upset and says he is sorry but i will make sure if you do un ban the account he wount cheat on the account or any other game ever again I will be strictly monitoring and validating the files each time i log on my computer thanks for pointing this out as i was unawear of the issue? if you need anything please contact this account as the passwords have been changed and wiped so he doesn't have access to it.

Attachments

Wise_God

furthermore, I would like to add this is unacceptable and I really am sorry for him using the cheats on the server and causing an unfair advantage for other users he didn't use any other hacks did he as I have done some more reading on the subject something about killing aura has he used this and flying cheats? also is there anything that you need of me to send to solidify the deleted cheats I don't know what I am looking for.

Last edited:

Ace

Staff member
Founder
Hi, We decided to give you another chance. You will be unbanned within the next 24 hours. Be aware that your balance will be reset back to 0 and also when you come back on be sure you give all the diamonds, tools, items, and armors that was x-ray on to a Admin+. Be sure this doesn't happen again or you be permanent banned without a appeal next time.

You will be unbanned in the next 24 hour.

Appeal Accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.