play.mythicalfrostmc.com
? users on our discord server
Click to connect discord server!

Survival Possible Server Plugins

What's new

WilliamW9758

So we need to spice up the survival and to do so we need plugins. Though we can't have just any plugins we need to have a moderate amount of difficulty and adding two plugins that made us overpowered last time was not a good idea, because people were going nowhere. So I have a possible suggestion Elite Mobs w/ the Latest Version of MCMMO set on the new default mode.

Sukaji

I'm actually quite comfortable and pleased with the current difficulty. I'm willing to try something new if other players seem keen on it though.

Ace

Staff member
Founder
So we need to spice up the survival and to do so we need plugins. Though we can't have just any plugins we need to have a moderate amount of difficulty and adding two plugins that made us overpowered last time was not a good idea, because people were going nowhere. So I have a possible suggestion Elite Mobs w/ the Latest Version of MCMMO set on the new default mode.
Hello William,
Thanks for your suggestion, as for now what we have it's pretty good. We're staying in semi-vanilla style to keep the challenged. As we grow and expand we may look into a few other things but remember you are always welcome to suggest things and so does others. We're always looking to hear other people's unique suggestions. :)