play.mythicalfrostmc.com
? users on our discord server
Click to connect discord server!

Netflix Party?

What's new

elle2

Staff member
Mod
Should I host a netflix movie for us to gather around to while we wait for the server to come back up?

If yes, what would you like to watch?

(You will need to download the Netflix Party extension to your chrome browser.) Sorry if you don't have Netflix, I normally host through rabb.it but it's gone now. ):

Last edited:

elle2

Staff member
Mod
Fantastic idea! I can't log into netflix at the moment but I do hope others get some fun out of it.
Not right now. I'm about to head to bed, but I would like some feedback on some movies available on netflix that you would like to gather around to (because you havent watched it or want to watch it again). I will probably try to do a few rounds of showings maybe starting tomorrow night or Thursday. :)

elle2

Staff member
Mod
Free for a 4pm (PST) showing of some sort? I'm open to other time suggestions. If you don't have any requests, I'm just going to put on something random (maybe from the recently added/new releases section of Netflix). Make sure you are logged into Netflix and have the Netflix Party extension downloaded!

elle2

Staff member
Mod
List your availability for Friday, and I will try to match it. I am free most of tomorrow, with the exception of 2-3pm, and after 8 (PST).

Any preference on the following titles?
Ralph Breaks the Internet
Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse
One of the Black Mirror episodes from season 5
Triple Frontier
Clash of the Titans

Please pick 2, so I can narrow it down between interested parties.

Open to other suggestions, but no one said anything, so I'm listing a few.

Last edited:

Radioactve_Mnky

Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse became my all time favorite movie because its animation and style were absolutely stunning. I'd love to re-watch it to get some more inspiration for an upcoming gallery project 😁

As for the other I'd vote for one of the Black Mirror episodes from Season 5. Those always start fun conversations.

elle2

Staff member
Mod
For some reason I thought today was Thursday! whomp.

But since I kept on saying "tomorrow," let's just make it tomorrow (the real Thursday), 3:30pm, PST (6:30 EST). See ya!

Last edited:

whosdavid

Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse became my all time favorite movie because its animation and style were absolutely stunning. I'd love to re-watch it to get some more inspiration for an upcoming gallery project 😁

As for the other I'd vote for one of the Black Mirror episodes from Season 5. Those always start fun conversations.
i agree with this